Me pēhea te tuku i tētahi tono whakahē rānei

How to make a submission or objection

We publicly consult on a variety of issues every year. Read the current consultations and have your say in the future of your community. You can also contact us at any time with comments on any issue, whether they are part of a formal consultation or not.

10-Year Plan submissions

If you would like to make a submission on our draft 10-Year Plan please visit our Your Home, Your Say webpage.


Click here

Temporary road closure submissions

Please use this form if you would like to make a submission regarding a temporary road closure.


Download here

District Plan Change submissions

If you are looking to have your say on our latest Plan Changes, please refer to our District Plan section of the website.


Click here