Whakaaetanga Rauemi

Resource consents

Nau mai, haere mai, welcome to our resource consent information space!

Resource consents are usually required if you are carrying out work that may have an impact on the environment or neighbouring properties. A resource consent is a formal approval required if your proposal or activity doesn't comply with a rule/s of the New Plymouth District Plan or the Resource Management Act 1991 (RMA).

​​​​​Your application will take up to 20 working days to process, provided the application does not require notification, and you have provided all the necessary information with your application.