Ngā tahu rākau

Wood burners

If you are planning on installing a new residential wood (or pellet) burner please use the Application for Building Consent for Residential Wood Burner Form. An application fee is required to be paid at the time of submitting this application.

If your project involves building work in addition to the installation of a wood burner please use the standard PIM and Building Consent form.

When applying for a building consent for a new a wood burner you will also need to get smoke alarms installed.

Application for a building consent for a wood burner

Application for a PIM or Building consent form

Man opening wood burner