Ngā roopu e pā ana ki te tono whakaaetanga rauemi

Affected parties to a resource consent application

Someone in your area, such as your neighbour, might approach you and ask for your support for a resouce consent application.

They might need a resource consent because they want to build or use a property in a way that does not comply with the District Plan. In these situations we need to consider whether or not to give permission for the proposed activity and that permission may depend on whether affected parties, such as you, support or oppose the proposal.

Resource consent written approval of affected parties form