Potential phone delays

10:00AM 07 Jun 2023

Thanks for your patience if you experience a delay when ringing our call centre. Please email us on enquiries@npdc.govt.nz or drop into one of our offices. 

Ngā mahi hāngai kōpiri

Restricted building work

Critical building work (known as Restricted Building Work or (RBW) must be done or supervised by a Licensed Building Practitioner (LBP). This applies to most residential building work or renovation work.

Restricted building work process


Related forms

  • PDF 538KB Open file
  • PDF 159KB Open file
  • DOC 81KB Open file
  • DOC 54KB Open file