Whakawhitinga waka

Vehicle crossings

Are you undertaking a new building project, e.g. a garage or dwelling, and you require a new or upgraded vehicle crossing?

A vehicle crossing is the formed section of driveway from the front of the property boundary to the roadway. It is possible to widen or relocate your existing vehicle crossing, and an application is required to ensure that the Council’s standards are met.

Vehicle crossing application

Roading fees and charges