Included in the appendices are:
- standards, conditions or terms for rules, as referenced to in the rules tables
- tables which specify requirements (such as design requirements)
- diagrams which delineate specific areas, illustrate how to work out where a rule applies or how to apply it, or illustrate the correct dimensions for something
- schedules that list areas of particular interest, e.g. significant natural areas (SNAs) or heritage buildings and items
- criteria which outline the factors that were, or need to be, taken into account in determining an area of special value.